Herman Brood - Poncho
'I just can't wait for Rainy nights'... Herman Brood was a Dutch musician, painter, actor, poet and overall rockstar. We are proud to collaborate with Herman Brood by taking a classic 'Brood' painting and splashing it across our Rainkiss rain poncho like a canvas. This limited edition rain poncho celebrates his art, style and our hometown Amsterdam.
Our rain ponchos are cut to perfection with taped seams and a waterproof column of 10.000 mm. It's of high importance to us to only work with sustainable materials, like recycled polyester. Some choices in life are worth it.
- One size fits all - (Female model is 172cm, Male model is 192cm)
- 10,000 mm water proof column
- Cut to precision
- Sustainable - Certified 100% Recycled Polyester
- Environmentally Friendly - Produced using 40% less energy
- Closed Loop - Rainkiss fabric can be recycled again and again
- Easy to fold - Built in storage pouch (learn how to fold)
- Premium velcro cuff closure
- Adjustable hood
- Limited Edition - Rainkiss x Herman Brood.